6.09.2010

Patterns Galore!

In an attempt to beat the blues of non-stop rain yesterday, I decided to splurge on some McCall's patterns (regardless of their difficulty). I'm sure I just bought myself a world of frustration, annoyance & pain BUT I DON'T CARE! Look at how cute this crap is:

M5631

M5882
M5873
M5864
M5388
M5094
M5753

I'm definitely using my imagination with some of these but that's ok because it's all about my fabric choices and small modifications, right? Did I mention each pattern was just 99¢?! I've been really inspired by a ton of blogs these last few days. The biggest theme is being self sufficient, which I've always been a huge fan of. My commitment to these sew-along challenges will be to wear (mostly) homemade clothes. I'd love to wear my own creations for the duration of the summer/LIFE but let's be real. I've only sewn one successful garment to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always love hearing from readers! ♥