4.05.2010

Farm life

It's official. Written in stone, even. I will live on a farm. I'm so passionate about it, I wish we could just up and leave the city tomorrow morning with our pups and Andrew's car packed to the brim! I even managed to look through craigslist ads for rental farms in Oregon and found the most perfect home.

This is all due to Martha Stewart's show on chickens last Friday. I DVR'd it and watched it in awe this morning! I need chickens in my life! Literally spent the whole day reading everything I could find, especially on mypetchicken.com and mcmurrayhatchery.com I even ordered a catalog! Man, I'm really jumping the gun on that one but I can't even express how excited I am to connect with nature on that kind of level!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always love hearing from readers! ♥