3.05.2012

Fatshion February: Week Four

How sad! The very last post for Fatshion February, in March no less...

Click-through to view outfit details and larger photos on Andrew's flickr!

February 29th sucked SO much. I ended up going to an urgent medical care facility because I thought I had a herniated disc. Turns out Dr.Google was incorrect and it was just some intense muscle spasms, thankfully! The pain was definitely very real though. I had to stay home from being doped up on the painkillers I was prescribed and I slept for, like, 12 straight hours. It was GLORIOUS. Needless to say, I was in no shape for an outfit photo. Till next year!

5 comments:

  1. You're the cutest. Also, you and Cara (ilikeprettyclothes on tumblr) were the most dedicated to Fatshion February. Y'all need an award... or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't participate last year so I committed myself this year. Who knows if I'll do it next year, none of my followers seemed too into it! Definitely not a fatshion blogger...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol at dr. Google! I do the same thing. Well ouchie to that. Hope you recuperate quickly.

    Sophia
    Http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!
    I'am Alice from Korea (U know 'Kangnam style'?)
    I am so impressed your fashion style.
    (U r so pretty!!)
    Actualy, There are many curvy girl in Korea.
    If you don't mind, I would like to introduce you, your fashion photos to Korea fashionable girls.
    Can I..? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO CUTE! I just posted on my blog about plus size fashion sites and shops for women. I would love some feedback to see if I have missed any! I want to provide a list of stores that will give women the resources to make women of all sizes to feel great about themselves. Check it out! http://agirlsguiltypleasures.blogspot.com/2012/10/plus-size-fashion-like-forever-21.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always love hearing from readers! ♥