2.27.2012

Fatshion February: Week Three

It's hard to believe Fatshion February is almost over! It has gone by so quickly. At times I've found it quite challenging to muster up the courage to post a photo of myself (almost) every day regardless of whether or not I feel I'm at my best, but I've tried to push myself so I can grow more comfortable in my skin.

Click-through to view outfit details and larger photos on Andrew's flickr!

I certainly won't be able to keep up with this forever, especially because my outfits will just start cycling from the beginning again and that's totally boring, but if the interest is there, I'll post more outfits from time to time! I had every intention of posting this last week but I completely spaced. My apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always love hearing from readers! ♥