6.21.2013

ModCloth's Elegance for All Recap

It's hard to believe it has already been a week since ModCloth held their Elegance for All Pop-Up Shop in NYC! Last Friday's event was a tremendous success to say the least. The day began with a great presentation by ModCloth's team.


The blogger/press portion of the day ended with a conversation. It was great to have the opportunity to connect with the brand and really discuss what inspires us, what we're looking for, what issues we have, and so on... Six o'clock came before we knew it and it was time for the pop-up shop to open. The line to get in wrapped around the building and the non-stop buzz once inside were clear indicators of just how excited the fat community can get when included!

It was fantastic to finally have a hands-on experience with all of the new items ModCloth will be carrying. Part of the reason I'm so hesitant with online shopping is simply because fit is always an issue, though ModCloth knows what they're doing and have completely revamped basically everything in their plus size range. To read more about the whole thing, be sure to read about it on ModCloth's blog!

ModCloth was also kind enough to provide an outfit for the event. I wore their Frills That Thrill Dress, Pretty Possibilities Wedges and Know Every Triangle Necklace (which is sadly out of stock at the moment), my own Kate Spade earrings, Leslie Danzis bracelet and R+J clutch.

ETA: Erin of ZeroStyleBlog.com took this photo where I actually smiled!

5 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous, as always! I wish I could have been there! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute and that dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and it is!! I LOVE the color. I highly recommend it though it ran a bit large in the bust for me (I've got a small boobs).

      Delete
  3. You are so beautiful, I can't believe I have never read your blog before, currently reading page by page! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I always love hearing from readers! ♥